Monday, August 5, 2013

Double Needle Stitching!

Sometimes my husband comes up with actual winners.

This time, he sent me an email with a link to a step by step process to make leggings for little people.

http://www.makeit-loveit.com/2011/09/super-simple-leggings-only-2-fabric-pieces.html

I jumped at the chance to make something for Lucy, and made her two pair of leggings.

Purple with butterflies. . .

Take a look at that double-needle stitching!
Here are the brown ones.


I can't believe you are writing that, Mom!
Then I had fabric left over, so I made her two matching tops to go with them. Here she is proofing her Mama's report, wearing the top to the purple and butterflies leggings. Kinda big, but then, that's better than kinda small.

Wow! She's getting big!



No comments:

Post a Comment